SM-400 Magnetic Spin Bike
Commercial Grade Cast Iron Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you'll feel just like you're
cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
Experience smooth, quiet and maintenance free resistance
Replicate riding up-hill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the resistance at the turn of a dial.
Our magnetic resistance system delivers great resistance for high intensity cardiovascular workouts:
- Maintenance Free Resistance System - Unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime.
- Silent Resistance - No friction means no noise will be generated.
- Smooth Pedalling - With no friction and highly consistent magnetic forces, pedalling will be smooth and predictable.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you'll find a comfortable riding position
no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
Commercial Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints; hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 145kg
Smooth Belt Drive System
Maximum durability and smoothness
Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Why is frame quality important?
Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time
Our spin bikes comes with a Life time warranty so you know you're getting a spin bike that will last
TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Multifunction LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the high-grip PVC coated handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer
*Additional Pedals/Cleats. Velo Plush bike seat shown is not included. Bike seats are not included. Image used for demonstration purposes only. Contact us to check if your aftermarket pedal or bike seat will be compatible.
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Magnetic Resistance|
Direct Edge Resistance System
Push-down to stop
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Cranks||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
|Drink Bottle Holder||Yes|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
|Occupancy Size||123cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 19.5cm x 83cm (L x w x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
TECHNICAL & ERGONOMICS
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
|Handle Bar||Adjustable Up/Down|
In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
|Seat||Racing seat design for performance|
PU Leather seat
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||62cm - 84cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||58cm - 75cm|
|Cycle Monitor||Large LCD display|
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Workout Statistics||Time (min:sec)|
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
| This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:|
· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame warranty
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here