Multi-Functional Bench Press
and Squat Rack
*Weights and Barbell Not Included
Multiple Bench Angles
Flat, incline, decline and vertical bench angles.
Benefit from the maximum amount of variety your bench press. The MF-4000 features a total of 5 angle settings, including 2 incline angles.
2 Sets of Barbell Hooks &
Safety Spot Bars
- 1. 2 Sets of Barbell Hooks - The fully adjustable barbell hooks and safety spot bars allow for the full range of user heights as well as a great variety of exercises on the bench press and squat rack.
- 2. Safety Spot Bars - Great for bench press or as an additional height level for the squat rack.
Adjustable Leg Holders
3 levels of adjustment for the leg holders. Great for keeping your body secure during decline exercises, such as decline bench, and ab crunches.
Deluxe Padding & Stitching
The perfect amount of cushioning supported by strong
stitching for any type of exercise.
Features & Exercises
- Bench Width: 27cm (back rest)/30cm (seat)
- Huge range of exercises that will target your entire body
- Chest: flat, incline and decline bench press
- Shoulders: shoulder press, military press
- Legs: Squats
- Arms: Barbell curls
- Comfort Padded Seat Pad (rated to 150kg)
- Safety Spot Bars (rated to 100kg)
- Extendable and Reversible Barbell Holder (rated to 120kg)
- Fully Adjustable Barbell Hooks (100kg)
- Adjustable Leg Hooks
- Bench Total Length: 129.5cm
- Fits barbells with an inner grip length of 114cm
Dimensions and Weight
|Occupancy Size||134cm x 115cm x 172cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight Load||Max. User Weight: 100kg
Max. Loading Weight: 150kg
|Packaging Size||127cm x 49.5cm x 20.1cm (L x W x H)|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
- 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information and Government Funded Programs.