18kg Heavy Duty
Cast Iron Flywheel
3 Piece Forged
Experience smooth, quiet and maintenance free resistance
Replicate riding up-hill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the resistance at the turn of a dial. Our magnetic resistance system delivers great resistance for high intensity cardiovascular workouts:
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Maintenance Free Resistance System: Unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime.
- Silent Resistance: No friction means no noise will be generated.
- Smooth Pedalling: With no friction and highly consistent magnetic forces, pedalling will be smooth and predictable.
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by MediBank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high intensity,
heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
18kg Commercial Grade
Cast Iron Flywheel
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you'll
feel just like you're cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
Commercial Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints; hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding
position no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
Multi-functional LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Smooth Belt Drive System
Maximum durability and smoothness
This belt system provides the highest level of durability and smoothness, creating a quieter and more efficient ride. Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle.
- 1. Centre perineal cut-out for greater comfort and airflow.
- 2. Minimal interference from sides of the sadle during vigorous pedalling.
- 3. Mid density padding for extra support
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
Our spin bikes come with a Lifetime Spin Bike Frame Warranty* so you know you’re getting a spin bike that will last.
TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
Transport Wheels & Floor Levellers
Cleats / Custom Pedals Compatible
Bottle Holder *Bottle Not Included
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Magnetic Resistance
Direct Edge Resistance System
Push-down to stop
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Cranks||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
Dimensions and Weight
|Occupancy Size||123cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 19.5cm x 83cm (L x w x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
Computer and Programs
Large LCD display
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.|
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
Racing seat design for performance
PU Leather seat
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||60cm - 80cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||57cm - 59cm|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame warranty
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information