Experience smooth, quiet and maintenance free resistance
Replicate riding up-hill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the resistance at the turn of a dial. Our magnetic resistance system delivers great resistance for high intensity cardiovascular workouts:
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Maintenance Free Resistance System: Unlike mechanical resistance spin bikes, magnets have an extremely long lifetime.
- Silent Resistance: No friction means no noise will be generated.
- Smooth Pedalling: With no friction and highly consistent magnetic forces, pedalling will be smooth and predictable.
Our spin bikes have been tested and proven in the
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by MediBank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high intensity, heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
Commercial Grade Cast Iron 18kg Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you’ll
feel just like you’re cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
High Quality Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints or hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding position no matter what size or shape you are.
Built to last with scratch resistant, chrome plated seat post and handlebar post. Suits riders up to 190cm tall.
Multi-functional LCD Display
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Smooth Belt Drive System
Maximum durability and smoothness
This belt system provides the highest level of durability and smoothness, creating a quieter and more efficient ride. Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle to keep you going through every ride.
- 1. Centre perineal cut-out for greater comfort and airflow.
- 2. Minimal interference from sides of the sadle during vigorous pedalling.
- 3. Mid density padding for extra support
Stay entertainment throughout long rides with your iPad, tablet or mobile phone in clear sight. Watch your favourite show, fitness program or listen to music all at the reach of your fingertips. The Exercise Bike Phone Holder holds devices up to 23.5cm long.
Phone Holder Attachment
Keep entertained while you ride, with your phone at your fingertips. Easy to use, simply secure your phone in place, including padding for extra protection.
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
TrueSpin TM Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
& Floor Levellers
Cleats / Custom
*Bottle Not Included
Additional Pedals/Cleats shown is not included. Image used for demonstration purposes only.
Contact us to check if your aftermarket pedal or bike seat will be compatible.
Easy Assembly Procedure
Some models may come with additional frame coverings, pulse sensor plugs, twist-in suspension springs or other small parts.
Need Help with Assembly?
We have assemblers in most capital cities that will be able to come on-site and assemble your product after delivery. Browse our Assembly Services and have your equipment assembled and checked, hassle free.
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Magnetic Resistance
Direct Edge Resistance System
Push-down to stop
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Cranks||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
Dimensions and Weight
|Occupancy Size||128cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 22.5cm x 84cm (L x w x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
Computer and Programs
Large LCD display
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.|
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
Comfort Seat design for performance
PU Leather seat
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||60 - 82cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||57 - 67cm|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame warranty
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information and Government Funded Programs.