18kg Heavy Duty
140cm x 118cm (L x H)
Intensify your ride at the turn of a dial
Our resistance system delivers nearly unlimited resistance, which is perfect for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts. Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the tension and resistance at the turn of a dial.
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by MediBank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high intensity, heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding
position no matter what size or shape you are. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
Commercial Tubular Steel Frame
Our spin bikes come with a Lifetime Frame Warranty, you’re getting a spin bike that will last.
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints; hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 145kg
Heavy Duty Belt Drive
Maximum durability and smoothness
This belt system provides the highest level of durability and smoothness, creating a quieter and more efficient ride. Belt drive means less moving parts and less maintenance.
Multi-functional LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, odometer, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the high-grip PVC coated handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle.
- 1. Centre perineal cut-out for greater comfort and airflow.
- 2. Minimal interference from sides of the sadle during vigorous pedalling.
- 3. Mid density padding for extra support
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
Our spin bikes come with a Lifetime Spin Bike Frame Warranty* so you know you’re getting a spin bike that will last.
18kg TrueSpin™ Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
Transport Wheels &
Cleats / Custom
Bottle Holder *Bottle Not Included
Easy Assembly Procedure
Some models may come with additional frame coverings, pulse sensor plugs, twist-in suspension springs or other small parts.
Need Help with Assembly?
We have assemblers in most capital cities that will be able to come on-site and assemble your product after delivery. Browse our Assembly Services and have your equipment assembled and checked, hassle free.
Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
Spring-Driven Double Caliper System
Push-down to stop
Large LCD display
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy duty Cast Iron Flywheel|
Racing seat design for performance
PU Leather seat. Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards. Adjustable Angle
|Pedals||Aluminium alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Handlebar||Adjustable up/down. In-built hand pulse sensors|
Technical & Ergonomics
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included|
|Minimum Seat Height||74cm|
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||59 cm - 80 cm|
|Occupancy Size||140cm x 49.5cm x 118cm (L x W x H)|
|Packing Size||111.5cm x 23..5cm x 89cm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||145kg|
|Maximum User Height||220cm (150cm minimum)|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame warranty
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information