Our versatile design allows you to complete a full body workout with just one machine. With over 35 exercises, the versatile SM-10 provides you with an intense training session. Get afull body workout, targeting key muscle groups with upper and lower body exercises. Alternate the upper cable attachment for different cable machine workouts. Add weights to increase the intensity during your training sessions.
- 1. Chin up / Pull up Bar
- 2. Lat Pulldown Bar / Top Pulley
- 3. Adjustable Dip Handles
- 4. Smith Machine
- 5. Weight Storage
- 6. Cable Curl Bar / Bottom Pulley
The Smith Machine
Push yourself to the limits knowing that you’ll have multiple safety measures to keep your workout consistent and safe. Fitted with guide rails to keep the bar vertical and linear bearings for smooth movement, as well as multiple hooking points, the SM-10 allows you to max out your training load without needing a spotter.
Built to Last
Using high quality steel, our SM-10 station uses a solid, commercial inspired frame that will endure the toughest workouts.
Heavy Duty Cables
Rated to 2000lb of tension strength
Add variety into your workout by alternating from our standard attachments compatible with our SM-10.
- Smith Machine with Linear Bearings, Total weight of Barbell 25kg; Barbell Only 13kg
- 9 Smith Bar Hook Points
- Includes Dip Attachment, Straight bar attachment & Lat-pulldown attachment
- Integrated Cable Machine with top and bottom pulley attachment points
- Smith safety spot bars
- Chin-up / Pull-up Bar
Dimensions and Weight
Carton 1: 138cm x 47cm x 17cm (L x W x H), 40kg
Carton 2: 92cm x 47cm x 18.5cm (L x W x H), 25kg
Carton 3: 213cm x 46cm x 12cm (L x W x H), 42kg
199cm x 136cm x 212cm (L x W x H)
Width (Bottom feet): 137cm
Structure & Technical
- Chin-up Bar: 300kg Max Weight
- Cable Machine: 200kg Max Weight
- 2000lb tensile strength aircraft cables
- Dip Attachment: 250kg Max Weight
- Smith Machine: 300kg Max Weight
- Compatible with 50mm Weight Plates
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information