18kg TrueSpinTM Flywheel
Commercial Grade Cast
Iron 18kg Flywheel
Maintain a smooth and steady cadence for a better workout
Our commercial quality, heavy flywheel replicates the momentum you get on a real bike, you’ll feel just like you’re cycling on the road, with smooth pedal strokes and a consistent cadence.
Our spin bikes have been tested and proven in the
The World’s Largest Spin Class
Organised by MediBank and supplied by Lifespan Fitness
Setting the new Guinness World Record, over 280 Spin Bikes were used for a fun, high intensity, heart-pumping, fast pedalling 45-minute spin class session.
We are thrilled to be a part of fitness history.
Intensify your ride at the turn of a dial
Our resistance system delivers nearly unlimited resistance, which is perfect for high-intensity cardiovascular workouts. Replicate riding uphill and reach your fitness goals faster by increasing the tension and resistance at the turn of a dial.
Multi-functional LCD Display
Keep track of your workout programs
To keep track of your progress, this spin bike features a large LCD display to keep track of your workout progress with measurements such as calories, distance, pulse, speed, time and cadence (RPM). Pulse sensors are built right into the handlebars for convenient pulse readings.
Fore and Aft Adjustability
Get the right fit for your body
With adjustable handlebar and saddle positions, you’ll find a comfortable riding position no matter what size or shape
you are. Built to last with scratch resistant, chrome plated seat post and handlebar post. Suits riders up to 200cm tall.
High Quality Steel Frame
Strong frames that will last
- Our spin bike frames offer:
- Commercial based Tubular Steel Frame
- Super sturdy to minimize frame wobble/shimmy during hard sprints or hill climbs
- Correct ergonomic frame sizing allows proper road bike simulation & training
- Max weight of 125kg
Comfort Sports Saddle
A supported and comfortable saddle to keep you going through every ride.
- 1. Centre perineal cut-out for greater comfort and airflow.
- 2. Minimal interference from sides of the sadle during vigorous pedalling.
- 3. Mid density padding for extra support
Phone Holder Attachment
Keep entertained while you ride, with your phone at your fingertips. Easy to use, simply secure your phone in place, including padding for extra protection.
Why is frame quality important?
- Strong spin bike frames tend to offer:
- Better stability and minimises rocking during hard sprints, fast pedalling or hill climbs.
- Longer life performance, less prone to snapping or severe frame issues over time.
TrueSpinTM Precision Flywheel
Balance Tested for optimum stability and smoothness
- Greatly increases bearing and axle life for a smoother ride
- Reduces maintenance costs (loose nuts and bolts)
- Minimises flywheel knocking noises
Increase pedalling efficiency and improve power transfer with True Cyclists pedals
- Steel toe-clip pedals are heavy duty to withstand constant and hard pedalling.
- Toe-clips lock in your feet to ensure footing and better control.
- Maintain constant contact with pedals for better power transfer.
& Floor Levellers
Cleats / Custom
Velo Plush Seat Compatible
*Velo Plush Seat Not Included
Additional Pedals/Cleats and Velo Plush bike seat shown is not included. Image used for
purposes only. Contact us to check if your aftermarket pedal or bike seat will be compatible.
Easy Assembly Procedure
Some models may come with additional frame coverings, pulse sensor plugs, twist-in suspension springs or other small parts.
Need Help with Assembly?
We have assemblers in most capital cities that will be able to come on-site and assemble your product after delivery. Browse our Assembly Services and have your equipment assembled and checked, hassle free.
|Resistance||Manual Adjustable Mechanical Resistance
Spring-Driven Double Caliper System
Push-down to stop
|Flywheel||18kg Heavy Duty Cast Iron Flywheel|
|Pedals||Aluminum alloy pedals with toe clips|
|Cranks||3-Piece Forged Steel Crank|
|Drink Bottle Holder||Yes|
Dimensions and Weight
|Occupancy Size||128cm x 51cm x 120cm (L x W x H)|
|Packaging Size||108cm x 19.5cm x 84cm (L x W x H)|
|Maximum User Weight||125kg|
Computer and Programs
Large LCD display
Shows multiple statistics at once
|Heart Rate Reading||Hand Pulse Sensors (EKG)|
|Assembly Required||This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.|
|Frame||Tubular Steel, Steel thickness 1.5mm
Hard wearing chrome Plating on Seat Post & Handlebar Post
|TrueSpin™ Balance Tested||Yes|
|Handle Bar||Adjustable Up/Down
In-built Hand Pulse Sensors
Racing seat design for performance
PU Leather seat
Adjustable up/down, forwards/backwards
|Crank Arm Length||170mm|
|Centre Crank to Seat Top Range||62cm - 84cm|
|Top Tube to Seat Centre Range||58cm - 75cm|
This product is covered by the following warranty/warranties:
· Lifetime of 5 Years Spin Bike Frame warranty
· 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
*Please read our Warranty Terms & Conditions by clicking here
Need help deciding?
Lifespan Fitness® consultants are a great resource for helping you choose the right Lifespan Fitness® product. They can also answer all of your questions regarding:
Payment Options, In-Home Delivery, Assembly and Set-Up, Warranty Information